United Way of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County is seeking candidates for the following positions to be filled:
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Impact Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Manage the development, implementation, and operations of the Community Programs, including expansion and collaborative partnerships.
- · Initiates and fosters partnerships with school district, community volunteers, and others to ensure the growth and sustainability of the organization’s programs; acts as liaison to local networks or organizations affiliated with UWIFBC’s programs.
- · In collaboration with colleagues, lead development of grant strategies and processes to support Community Impact work.
- · Supervise AmeriCorps staff.
- · Develops, implements, and coordinates evaluation of UWIFBC-managed programs and reports results to the CEO and BOD.
- · Researches and provides data supporting the need for UWIFBC’s programs.
- · Support social media and marketing with posts, articles and press release about impact work.
- · Additional duties as needed.
- · Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- · Minimum two (2) years successful experience with nonprofit organization
- · Must demonstrate initiative
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- · A strong background in event planning
- · Strong organizational and time management skills
- · Grant writing experience
- · Bachelor’s degree preferred in public policy, social services, communications, or marketing.
- · Prior experience in non-profit fundraising or equivalent work related experience.
- · Demonstrate effective oral and written communication, public speaking, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Salary DOE
We are currently seeking internships in the following areas:
- Marketing / Social Media
- Social Services
- IT & Web Support
- Market Research
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com