Why Participate in Our Workplace Campaigns?
United Way of Idaho Falls & Bonneville County's (UWIFBC) workplace campaigns are about bringing people in local workplaces together to tackle our community's most difficult issues in the areas of education, health and financial stability. Whether you're a small business, major corporation or INL site contractor, you can join the many local businesses and organizations that ran workplace campaigns each year.
UWIFBC is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people in Bonneville, Clark, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and Teton counties by addressing critical human needs. Our organization is unique in that we collaborate with 22 partner agencies to effect positive change in our region as efficiently as possible. When non-profit organizations work together, not only can we can accomplish more, but also the cost of fundraising is drastically reduced - leaving 100% of donations to help people.
We Make It Easy
There are many advantages to running a United Way IFBC workplace campaign:
- UWIFBC offers a simple, convenient and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
- Your employees may give regular donations, via payroll deduction through an easy-to-use system or through paper pledging.
- A workplace campaign will help your company to achieve its Corporate Responsibility goals.
- Your employees will be able to tap into a wealth of volunteer opportunities via United Way partner agencies and programs.
- UWIFBC will partner with you to develop a custom fundraising campaign that aligns with your corporate values, as well as particular interests of your employees.
- UWIFBC will provide you with all the tools and support your need to run a successful workplace campaign.
Through a workplace campaign your employees will experience the satisfaction of seeing their donations turn into programs and services that create impact on people's lives. When they see, the needle moving on important social issues in our community, they will know your company or organization helped to make a difference and they will feel proud of their collective accomplishments.
If you would like more information about starting a workplace campaign in your company or organization, or need assistance running your campaign, please contact Christine Leusch, Resource Development, at 208.522.2674 or email@example.com.
Workplace Giving Toolkit
Pledge Form and Campaign Materials
- Employee Pledge Form
- Have you met ALICE? (8.5x11 flyer)
- What Your Contribution can Provide (8.5x11 flyer; 52, 24, 12 pay period versions also available)
- Top 5 Reasons to Donate
- Campaign Table Tent (prints 11x17)
- Ask Me About United Way (8.5x11 desk/door sign)
Posters and Email Templates
- Give Today 1 (11x17 poster)
- Give Today 2 (11x17 poster)
- Give Today 3 (11x17 poster)
- Give Today 4 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 1 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 2 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 3 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 4 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 5 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 6 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 7 (11x17 poster)
- United We Fight 8 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 1 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 2 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 3 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 4 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 5 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 6 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 7 (11x17 poster)
- United We Win 8 (11x17 poster)
- Email Templates to promote your campaign: Fight | Win