VOLUNTEER WITH US
The United Way of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County is seeking volunteers for our Community Solutions Panels. Community solutions volunteers carry out UWIFBC’s stewardship role on behalf of our contributors. Their responsibility is to objectively and fairly review the funding requests of local nonprofit organizations and recommend how UWIFBC should invest campaign funds in our communities. Volunteers will maintain confidentiality and make every attempt to report and avoid conflicts of interest.
- Attend a training session in early April
- Review and score approximately 5 grant applications
- Attend meetings with other panel members to discuss and recommend funding for these grant applications
- Participate in agency interviews
- Most of these activities and meetings will be held virtually.
- If you are interested in being a Community Solutions Panel volunteer contact Chris Wiersema at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to see Job Description.