Community Panel Volunteer Opportunity
Approximate time commitment–20 hours from April through May
As a community solutions volunteer you will carry out UWIFBC’s stewardship role on behalf of our contributors. Your responsibility is to objectively and fairly review the funding requests of local nonprofit organizations and recommend how UWIFBC should invest campaign funds in our communities. You and your fellow volunteers will maintain confidentiality and make every attempt to report and avoid conflicts of interest. Your duties include:
- Read and review all materials provided to you prior to activities.
- Understand and be familiar with UWIF’s mission and goals.
- Participate and contribute to your panel.
- Participate in at least one agency visit.
- Participate in agency interviews.